Staging sells properties faster and we provide professional results!
*. On average, a staged home goes under contract in 10.4 days.
*. This is 88% faster than without staging.
What staging can do for your home
*. Create visual appeal
*. Enhance a property's features
*. Bring warmth to a home
*. Steer the focus of a room
*. Make an empty room appear larger with adding furniture
*. Brighten dark rooms
What staging entails
*. Placing or rearranging furniture and or décor with the intent of pricing your home for optimal selling power
*. Transforming your home into something that reflects your personality
What we do
1. View your home to make our assessment. ($70.00 fee non-refundable).
2. Write up our proposal including recommendations and cost of job.
3. Discuss any changes to proposal until we come to an agreement.
>. We require full payment before we start a job.
4. Pick the date for staging, allowing us 1 to 2 weeks to complete.
5. We recommend the real estate agent to get new professional pictures done after staging if it's there listing.
>. If it's our listing, we use our professional photographer, at our own cost.
Ready to stage your home with us? Contact Us now!