Home sales are all about the details!
1. Interview your realtor and see what they will do for you.
>. They will come to your home to assess it and should have Comps available for you to view.
>. Discuss price; the realtor will furnish recommendations on selling your home.
>. Check to see if your agent offers Home Staging services to help you sell your home faster.
2. Once you choose your real estate agent the listing packet will be signed at that time in order to move forward.
3. Ask your agent if they have a professional photographer to take pictures.
>. Do so after your home is staged, if you choose to stage (recommended).
>. Agent will make an appointment for pictures.
4. Agent will put the home online after pictures are received with showing instructions.
5. Home goes live on MLS and all social media networks for optimal advertising.
6. The sign and Supra key box will be placed for access to property.
7. Agent will monitor all showings and correspond with other agents for feedback.
8. Agent will negotiate all offers with sellers and buyers agent.
9. Once an agreement is reached, we send all paperwork for signatures and bind the contract.
10. Agent will keep all communication open with buyers agent throughout the process and keep up with timelines.
11. Once buyers have secured any inspections they wish to do, the realtor helps to negotiate until agreement is reached and all needed repairs are done.
12. Get seller to closing day!